12th Edition of the International Dance Festival
20-25th AUGUST, 2020
I. REGULATIONS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Adults may participate in the Festival. Minors may participate in the Festival only under the supervision of a legal guardian.
2. Participants take full responsibility for their physical and emotional health. The organizer is not responsible for any injuries or unfortunate accidents of the participants. We suggest that Festival participants have current insurance.
3. The organizer of the Festival reserves the right to change the program of activities for reasons beyond their control.
4. In the event of resignation from participation no later than 30 working days before the Festival’s start date, the participant is entitled to a 50% refund of the paid fee. In the event of resignation from participation in the Festival later than 30 working days before the start of the Festival, the fee will not be returned. However, it is possible to transfer the bought pass to another person of your choosing. Resignation from participation in the Festival can only be made in writing (e-mail, post).
5. According to the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws 133 of October 29, 1997, item 833), the Organizer does not transfer, sell or lend the collected personal data of participants to other persons or institutions. All personal data of participants are treated as confidential information to the highest degree.
6. Festival participants consent to recording their image (photo & video documentation) during the Festival and the use of recorded materials for marketing and promotion of the Festival and Artistic Foundation PERFORM. The participant may not consent to the above provision – it is then necessary for the participant to submit a written declaration.
7. The conditions of participation will be specified by the sanitary restrictions in force on the date of the Festival. According to the current restrictions:
7.1 Participants are required to wear a protective mask and disinfect their hands before and after entering the Festival area. The organizer does not provide participants with face masks.
7.2. Participants are required to keep 1.5 meters away from other participants.
7.3. Participants are required to comply with the number of people in the festival spaces.
7.4. Participants undertake to sign a declaration when entering the Festival area or e-mail in advance that, to the best of his/her knowledge, she/he is not a person infected with COVID-19 and is not in quarantine or under epidemiological supervision and and sending one of the following documents: current COVID-19 certificate, negative COVID (molecular or antigenic) test result, covid-19 vaccination certificate.
7.5. In the event of COVID-19 symptoms, the participant undertakes to resign from participation in the Festival and inform the Organizer about the occurrence of the symptoms.
8.The Festival may be cancelled at any time for reasons beyond the control of the Organizers. Depending on the development of the situation related to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Organizer reserves the right to change the Festival date, move the Festival to the online space or cancel the Festival.
8.1. In the event of cancellation of the Festival, the cost of the Festival pass incurred by the participant will be refunded based on the prices applicable on the day of registration.
8.2. In the event of a change of the date, the participant will be able to resign from the Festival.
8.3. In the event of introducing a limit on the number of people allowed to stay at the festival site, the Organizers will allow a limited number of people to participate in the festival according to the order of applications.
8.4. If the festival is moved to the online space, people registered for the stationary festival will be automatically registered for the festival online.
9. The organizers reserve the right to make changes to these regulations.
10. All issues not included in the regulations are settled by the Organizer.
11. Registration and participation in the festival is tantamount to acceptance of the above-mentioned regulations and GDPR, the provisions of which the participant is obliged to follow.
II. INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the Artistic Foundation PERFORM in Truskaw (hereinafter: FAP) based in Truskaw (05-080) at ul. Północna 42.
2. The personal data protection officer at FAP, supervising the correctness of personal data processing, is Ms. Angelika Mizińska, who can be contacted via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and Paulina Święcańska, who can be contacted via the email address: swiecanska@ perform.org.pl
3. Personal data provided to the Administrator through the attendance list/list of participants/forms/statements/event regulations acceptance of the organized event will be processed on the basis of your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) in order to enable participation in events organized by FAP. The type of personal data made available to the Administrator is determined by the template of the attendance list/list of event participants / statements /event regulations acceptance developed by the Administrator.
4. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
5. Above personal data will not be transferred to external entities, except for cases provided for by law, e.g. for a period of 2 weeks, enabling FAP to provide data to the Chief Sanitary Inspector and law enforcement services of the participant’s personal data.
6. Above personal data will be kept for the period necessary to implement the above-mentioned Administrator’s archival and statistical purposes and obligations, as well as to document the activities of FAP, or – until the consent is withdrawn, but without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
7. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
8. When you decide that the processing of the above-mentioned personal data by the Administrator violates the provisions of the general data protection regulation.
1. Safety procedures for preventing and counteracting COVID-19 during the 12th edition of the Warsaw CI FLOW International Dance Festival.