11th Edition of the International Dance Festival
20-25th AUGUST, 2020
1. The Festival is addressed to adult Participants. Minors may participate in the festival only under the protection of a legal guardian.
2. Participants take complete responsibility for their physical and emotional health. The Organizers are not responsible for any injuries or accidents of the Participants. We suggest that festival Participants have valid health insurance.
3. The Organizers of the Festival have the right to change the program for reasons beyond their control (force majeure).
4. In the event of cancellation of participation up to 30 business days before the festival start date, the participant shall be entitled to a 50% refund of the fee paid. In the event of resignation from participation in the Festival later than 30 business days before the start of classes, the fee is not refundable. However, it is possible to transfer the reserved space to another person. Resignation from participation in classes can only be made in writing (e-mail, post).
5. According to the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws 133 of October 29, 1997, 833) organizers shall not transfer, sell or donate the collected personal data of Participants to other persons or institutions. All personal data of Participants are treated as the most confidential information.
6. Participants of the Festival agree to the recording of their image / documentation of the course and the use of recorded material for marketing purposes and promotion of the Festival. A Participant may not agree to the above-mentioned clause by submitting a written statement.
7. The terms of participation will be determined and specified in accordance with the sanitary restrictions applicable at the festival date. According to current restrictions
7.1.Participants are required to wear a protective mask, which they will provide for themselves and to disinfect their hands before and after entering the festival area.
7.2. Participants are required to maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from other participants.
7.3. Participants are required to comply with the number of people exercising and observing in the hall and during outdoor activities, i.e.:
184.108.40.206 people exercising at a distance of 1.5 meters from each other and 20 people watching at a distance of 2 meters from each other in the hall of Krukowskiego, ul. Jadów 2, a total of a maximum of 32 festival participants in the room at the same time;
7.3.2. 2 meters distance from other participants during outdoor activities and 3 meters distance from the viewer, a maximum of 150 people participating in an outdoor event.
7.4 The Participant undertakes to sign a statement upon entering the festival or earlier by electronic means that, to the best of knowledge, he/she/she-he is not an infected person and is not in quarantine or under epidemiological supervision.
7.5 In the event of COVID-19 symptoms, the participant undertakes to resign from participation in the event and inform the organizer.
8. Depending on the development of the situation associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, the organizers reserve the right to move the festival to the Internet. In this case, people registered for the stationary festival will automatically be registered for the festival in the online version. The cost difference between the passes will be reimbursed based on the prices applicable on the date of registration.
9. In the event of a restriction on the number of people who may be present at the festival venue, the organizers shall allow the participation in the festival only restricted number of people in accordance with the order of registration. Other people registered for the stationary festival will automatically be registered for the festival in the online version. The cost difference between the passes will be reimbursed based on the prices applicable on the date of registration.
10. For reasons beyond the control of the Organizers the Festival can be canceled at any time. In such a case, the Participants will be reimbursed for Festival costs.
11. Organizers have the right to make changes to the Regulations.
12. All matters not included in the regulations are decided by the Organizers.
13. Participation in the event is tantamount to acceptance of the above. regulations and the GDPR, the provisions of which the participant is obliged to comply with.
INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
According to art. 13 section 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), we inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the Artistic Foundation Perform in Truskaw (hereinafter: AFP) based in Truskaw (05-080) at ul. Północna 42, Poland.
2. The personal data protection inspector at AFP, supervising the correctness of personal data processing, is Angelika Mizińska who can be contacted via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and Paulina Święcańska who can be contacted via the email address : email@example.com
3. Personal data provided to the Administrator through the attendance list / list of participants / forms / statements / regulations of the organized event will be processed on the basis of your consent (Article 6 Act 1. GDPR) in order to enable participation in events organized by AFP . The type of personal data provided to the Administrator is determined by the template of the attendance list / list of event participants / statements / event regulations developed by the Administrator.
4. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
5. The above-mentioned personal data will not be transferred to external entities, except for cases provided for by law, including for a period of 2 weeks, enabling the AFP to disclose data to the Chief Sanitary Inspector and ordering services of the event participant’s personal data.
6. The above. personal data will be stored for the period necessary to implement the abovementioned purposes and archival and statistical obligations of the Administrator, as well as to document the activities of AFP, or – until the consent is withdrawn, but without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
7. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
8. If you think that the processing of the above personal data by the Administrator violates the provisions of the General Regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
1. Safety procedures for preventing and counteracting COVID-19 during the 11th Edition of the International Dance Festival Warsaw CI FLOW.